Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Whee!

The results came a day early. I opened my email this morning to 70+ emails from the Yahoo board, half of them saying things like, "Results are in!" or "I passed!" Needless to say I went right to the FSOT letter retrieval site on ACT's website and logged in. I clicked the link to download my results letter.

"Dear FSO Hopeful,

"Congratulations! ..."

I didn't need to read anymore right then. I screamed, upset my dogs, and then called my mom. Step 1 in my quest of becoming a U.S. Diplomat has been successfully completed. Next up, the QEP!

2 comments:

Digger said...

Best of luck getting an offer for the OA. If you want a way to obsess over joining (I certainly did when I was at the stage in the process), check out my blogroll at http://lifeafterjerusalem.blogspot.com. I have a list of some 100+ foreign service blogs.

Brandee said...

Thank you very much! I actually have been to your page, and it is an incredible resource of FSO blogs. I've spent countless hours over the last 3 weeks reading them. Once/if I make it to the A-100's, feel free to add me to your blog roll!