Sunday, March 15, 2009

Step Two

I finished writing my PNQs for the QEP portion of the evaluation. The only thing I'm waiting on now is hearing back from two of my potential verifiers. I need their phone numbers, but haven't talked to them in years. Oh, the wonders of Facebook! I sent emails, and now I'm just waiting...waiting...waiting... It's due on March 24, so I'm hoping they get back to me soon. I feel confident in my essays, and I'm hoping that they give me a chance. My resume is probably one of the most underwhelming in their applicant pool, so these five short essays count for a lot. Fingers crossed, gang.

I'm also waiting on my score breakdown for the FSWE, which should be coming soon. People who faxed their request the day they received their pass/fail results got their score reports today. When I get mine, I'll be sure to update.

No comments: