Monday, November 9, 2009

January A-100

I found out today that the invitations have started going out for the January A-100 class, and I'm still waiting on my security clearance. Rumor has it that offers for February will be going out as soon as January is filled. If that is the case, I will definitely be out for that class's consideration as well. I'll be lucky to get in for March or May at this point.

I'm a bit unsure of my next step if I either don't get my clearance or am not put on the register until December or later. I can't go back to waiting tables if I have to be there for 3 or more months if I plan on retaining my sanity.

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

njtworld said...

One thing I've considered is to offer to drive someone's car from the west coast to a-100. There are occasional messages in the a-100 yahoo group about the cost of shipping a car to DC. You could offer to drive it for them for the cost of a one-way ticket, gas money, and a bit of cash.

Good way to get to see the country before you take off for Ukraine or the Philippines.

Sanity's overrated.

Brandee said...

What an excellent idea! This type of stuff is right up my alley.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

New Haven Glass Cutting said...

Nice postt